Date of Posted – 01/10/2019
To Apply: Send Your Resume HERE
Our Market Research Analysts track past and current sales trends to help plan effective product development and promotions. Marketing Analysts secure and review vast amounts of data to forecast market potential, pricing, and marketing strategies of our products. Market Analysts must be highly motivated, efficient at analyzing data, be provide concise and effective presentations to upper-management. They must also be able to understand current product trends, marketing concepts and financial structures and be able to present viable resolutions to contemporary marketing and product development demands.
- Working with Engineer team, design and constantly improve the database structure to store millions of sales and marketing data including but limited to order information, customer information, amazon sales metrics, marketing spend, search engine related information, order shipping information.
- Create effective plan and coordinate engineer team to collect, process and verify the marketing metrics of company’s products on public e-commerce platform including sales rank, pages metrics, search rank, marketing spend, platform cost, sales volume.
- Based on company’s own product’s data on public ecommerce platform to create effective mathematical and statistical model that can accurately estimate any competitor’s product ecommerce revenue information which are not publicly available. Such information includes daily sales volume, search rank, marketing cost, and profitability level.
- Prepare data driven e-commerce product profitability report to corporate executives and assist management to make the proper product selections that can maximize the returns on company’s product investment.
- Utilizing data related software including MySQL, Access, SPSS, Excel, Python to prepare and organize e-commerce sales metrics, search rank metrics, and page performance metrics report on daily basis to support sales and operation team.
- Utilizing data related software to provide dataset and reports at product SKU level for accounting and finance department to make proper financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Four-year bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics or related. Master of statistics, mathematics, or information system major preferred.
- Strong data processing skills and be able to use data processing softwares including SPSS, python, Excel, etc.
- Facilitate MySQL, Access database softwares
- Passionate with working in the mobile accessory industry.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Experience in Market Research Working Environment.