Date of Posted – 02/12/2019
To Apply: Send Your Resume HERE
Endliss Technology Inc is a fast growing Electronic Startup company based in Hayward.
Due to growth, we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Accountant to join our startup. responsibilities：
- Applies accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. Compile, distribute and provide ongoing analysis of global financial performance via period/quarterly/annual financial analysis reports, both recurring and ad hoc; manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate; perform variance analysis and have the ability to identify anomalies.
- Prepares various financial statements including consolidated financial statements, detailing assets, liabilities and capital, profit and loss statements. Prepare and assist in the preparation of those reports/statements for investors, management, and external auditors; manage grant accounting activities, monitor, prepare and submit reports of all financial activity; track incoming funds and prepare monthly spreadsheets of income statements verses outgoing expenses.
- Researches GAAP and tax related issues applying knowledge of state and local taxes, federal & state income taxes, sales and use tax and payroll taxes.File corporate, multi -state property tax returns, business license renewals, manufacturing tax compliance, sales and use tax returns on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Conducts end of month closing entries and multiple General Ledger Account Reconciliations. Participate in accurate and timely monthly closes for multiple sites; closing procedures include bank statement reconciliations, revenue analysis, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, and preparation of financial statements.
- Performs day to day treasury management in payroll processing, billing, A/P, A/R, fixed assets, corporate insurance and HR benefits. Support program managers and directors with accounting functions, including expense, invoices and billing issues; provide additional assistance in contacting vendors in response to billing errors; prepare and review purchase orders, make payments and review statements.
- Advises management on company’s current and projected financial position. Assist in developing and preparing analytical and statistical reports to support management decision making.
- BS degree or Higher in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accounting software and programs
- Communication Skills both written and oral
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent in Quickbooks
- Outstanding PC skills with Word and Excel