Date of Posted – 12/18/2018
To Apply: Send Your Resume HERE
Our customers are our most important resource. At uNu, we believe that our customers come first. Our customer service reps need to be friendly, effective at understanding our customers’ needs, and adept at conveying customer concerns to management. Customer service reps must be able to handle multiple interactive platforms including email servers, social media websites, and phones. Additionally, representatives should be excellent typists as well as be familiar with how to use various computer software programs, including Office.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service related field
- High School diploma or GED required
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong ability to multi-task and work in a high-stress environment
- Bachelors or advanced degree communications or similar background a plus